The Apogee Culinary Designs Dragon Ultimate Slicing Knife is designed to use when slicing bread, cakes, pastries and larger fruits with tough skin. Due to the fact that the serrations are very sharp yet rounded, this knife also makes the ultimate carving and slicing knife for meats. Dragon series is constructed of 3-mm thick Nitrogen-Enriched American BD1N Steel, hardened to a Rockwell Hardness of 63. This extremely robust one-piece construction features extreme sharpness and edge retention. The handle is made of FDA approved black resin and linen Canvas Micarta with three stainless steel rivets. The canvas material is dyed black and brilliantly finished to last for decades. The end-cap of the handle is made of 18/10 stainless steel, which provides outstanding stability and balance.
- Constructed of 3-mm thick Nitrogen-Enriched American BD1N Steel for great heft, durability and sharpness
- Handle features a fully cast double bolster with durable Spanish Linen Micarta scales
- FDA approved black resin and linen Canvas Micarta handle with three stainless steel rivets
- Rockwell Hardness of 63; clean with warm water and mild detergent, dry thoroughly
- 16° blade angle; single knife bevel for sharpness, strength, and durability
- Handcrafted from American BD1N steel with a lifetime warranty
- UPC: 888106006276